April 30, 2014 - San Jose, US - Puzzlium
Inc. announces the launch of Puzzlium, the first
puzzle social network where users:
• SOLVE variety of puzzles in a very simple and
intuitive way. Over 10,000 human-crafted challenges
and count. Switch between newest, popular, most
liked, easy, and hard puzzles.
• CREATE new puzzles to express your imagination to
the world. Feel the power of creating a real
interactive value playable by millions.
• COMPETE with other solvers to prove your smartness
and speed. The more puzzles you solve, the higher
rank you get.
• EARN experience from solving puzzles. Or even
better - create new puzzles and get stars from other
solvers. Spend stars to open and publish puzzles.
• SHARE puzzles to challenge your friends and
family. Share your creations to get more solvers to
your puzzles. The more puzzles you share, the more
stars you get.
The main goal of Puzzlium is digitizing the puzzle
world in order to:
1) transfer all puzzles from the current
non-interactive media to multitouch interactive
2) preserve and give an easy access to the world
puzzle heritage and achievements;
3) sparkle creativity in creators and developers to
bring brand new modern puzzles;
4) avoid an ad-based mechanism of monetization;
5) build all social algorithms based solely on the
The Puzzlium network comprises three main elements:
I. Solving puzzles - interactively.
II. Creating puzzles - easily.
III. Competing with others - socially.
Availability and Pricing:
• Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
• Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
• Free and available worldwide through the App Store
in the Games category.
Puzzlium app assets:
About Puzzlium Inc.
Puzzlium's mission is to release people's creativity
to make the world smarter. Founded in 2014 by Serhiy
Grabarchuk, Serhiy Grabarchuk Jr, Peter Grabarchuk,
and Mehmet Murat Sevim.